1. We've created a whole new genre of theatre – the black comedy, serial killer romance!
2. We’ve got not one, not two, but THREE psychopaths for your enjoyment
3. Our London preview got 5 STARS from Female Arts…
4. …they said it was ‘deliciously dark and fiendishly clever’
5. It’s funny, like ridiculously funny
6. There’s a gun called Priscilla in it
7. ‘You know what it’s like, you meet a girl, you start following her, start imagining what it would be like to skin her alive…’ - is a direct quote, good right?
8. There’s kissing in it. Full on Geordie Shore pashing, wit-woo!
9. TheSpace on the Mile is in the Radisson Blu hotel on the Royal Mile - right in the middle of everything (and there's a bar)!
10. At 65 minutes there’s plenty of time for the pub afterwards (and before, we don’t judge)
11. Before working on THE RULES director Jez was assistant directing Simon Russell Beale at the Donmar Theatre – ooooh!
12. Things get messy (there’s blood and EVERYTHING)
13. We’re committed to providing at least an equal number of roles for women (on and off stage)
14. So half the cast are women…
15. (…the other half are men…)
16. …and they’re all hugely talented (and pretty easy on the eye too!)
17. Our trailer is 56 seconds of genius (watch it here)
18. ‘Darkly entertaining and hysterically funny’ - UK Theatre Network
19. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll gasp…
20. …you’ll be surprisingly moved…
21. …so much so you’ll tell all your friends and come back again and again because it is AWESOME
22. Christian Bale does a Patrick Bateman cameo*
23. And you get all of this for under a tenner!
*Well, we asked. We’re still waiting for a response from his agent…